Thursday, February 16, 2006

Coming Soon - TAVI Review

Ok, so people who read this blog know that for a long time, I have wanted a Creative Zen Vision:M. Well I might have a new e-love of my life and it's called TAVI. It's a full featured Portable Media Player with support for all kinds of different file types (yes even more than the Vision:M). I'm digging the clamshell design, and it seems like this company has put a lot of effort into figuring out what people want, and how to make it simple and compatible with everything. Anyway the only place you can get this little guy (untill March 20th, 2006) is walmart.com, and I will be purchasing one tomorrow. I will play with it for a little while and review it right here on Boredom Beyond Boredom. If I like it I'll keep it, if not, I've got 3 months to return it for a full refund (Thanks Walmart!). This is actually kind of big because there is only one real review for this product online right now, and it's in Korean. So stay tuned for my first foray into a real electronics review. I'm pissing myself with excitement! So long for now.

No comments: