Friday, April 21, 2006

Google on Earth Day?

So I walked outside for lunch today, and I realized that it's earth day. Vanderbilt street is covered with booths owned mostly by car companies showing off their fancy new hybrids. But the one booth that caught my eye was Google's. Not only do they have their own earth day booth but they are right next to the EPA's booth. So what are they doing there? Well if you looked at the picture, you'll see that they are promoting Google Earth. Now, I like Google Earth, but does it have anything to do with Earth Day besides the name? I thought this was worth a small chuckle. Of course my first question to the woman (who's head is pictured) was, "How do I get a job with you guys?" She giggled, but didn't respond. :( Oh well, I'll just keep on blogging in the mean time.

No comments: