Friday, December 09, 2005

The Arch Card - If you buy it, you're a hick


Maybe you've heard about it, maybe you haven't, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the dumbest thing ever concieved by man! That's right, it's the Arch-Card. A rechargeable gift card for use at McDonalds. I don't know about you but I had a MAJOR WTF factor when I heard about this. Am I the only sane person left on the planet? Am I the only person who would slap the person who gave it to me for xmas (unless it was a joke)? Maybe it is supposed to be a joke. Maybe McDonalds is banking on the fact that a lot of people will give it as a joke or to kids. Who knows? Voice your opinions here!

Read it, Hear it, Love it, Blog It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you would have loved this concept- does it mean you now realize how MickeyD's has contributed to obesity in the world? Are you getting any work done with all this blogging?

Anonymous said...

I guess this calls for a house-wide ban of eating at Mickey D's..