Friday, December 09, 2005

Creative Zen Vision:M - Way too cool for school!


Hello my bored friends, GHackett here to tell you that don't know about it already, about the Creative Zen Vision:M, something I would consider the best portable media player on the market (if I could get my hands on one). It looks like an iPod, it smells like an iPod, it even tastes like an iPod, but brother, this ain't no iPod! This thing plays a ton of different video formats (including XviD and DivX for all you BitTorrenters out there) and a bunch of different audio formats as well (but no AAC, which makes me happy because i think it's a poor choice that only marketing-minded itunes users, suckling at the apple music tite, use - LAME mp3 is way better). And even though you might think that Apple is gonna sue the pants off of these guys, its actually going the other way around! That's right Creative holds a patent on the mp3-player menu system, and they just might sue apple over it! Anyway, I think this bad boy just came out in Japan (Why Oh Why do i live in a country with such and annoying FCC!?!) but hopefully it will be out in the US by Christmas Time, so that Santa can bring me one!!!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!
The Creative Zen Vision:M should be availible in the USA on December 16th. This is an important update for people who can't figure out what to get me for x-mas *wink wink*

So Long For Now Bloggerinoes!
Stay Tuned for More Stuff!

GHackett

No comments: