Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Pentagon's Covert PR?

Some of you may have heard about this already but the Pentagon is finally trying to win the hearts and minds of iraqis. How? By lying to them. Hey, that's pretty much what they do to us! Anyway, Military special ops are slipping in their own American propoganda (it's what we're best at) in iraqi newspapers, radio, tv, websites, and even on t-shirts and bumber stickers. The thing that makes it wrong in my mind is that they don't tell the people that the messages are put there by the American government. People think they're seeing and hearing stuff by other iraqis. Now, I am not anti-american, I am not a terrorist, but I have always been agaist the "war" because we didn't have any reason to go. But now we're in it and we have to get out. And unlike our esteemed President, George W. Moron, I don't think we can fix this with more freakin lies. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get some posts from you repubs out there, so let me know what you think.

GHackett - Out!

No comments: